Monday, July 5, 2021

MERICA

WARNING SARCASM INCOMING! I far one wants to THANK all my neighbors for their ENERGETIC DISPLAY of Patriotism. A specials thanks to the Hispanic gentleman who wanted to say hi by throwing glass bottles and m-80's at my window, also the three teen males who tossed fireworks into the trash can-thank you. what a wonderful way for you to show your joy! And all the terrified dogs and cats, the ones who ran away, the ones who were probably hurt and/or killed last night. All the children will wake up this morning to find their beloved pet missing. THANK YOU. Obviously, the need to drink a LOT of alcohol, run down the street yelling, and igniting fireworks during Forrest fire season is far more important than things like sleep and safety. And as for those of us who suffer from PST well it's our own fault, right? And we should be glad that you have the ability to shoot guns in the air, set cars on fire, break into backyards, destroy people's property and endanger the lives of children. THANK YOU. I hope each of us who suffered last night gets to thank you personally, and the next time your lil dog gets out I for one will go out of my way to make sure it gets home. And as for the nice man who threw those bottles and fireworks at my front door. You photograph very well sir and the police office agrees

No comments:

Post a Comment